Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok...I'll make it a post!

So Sarah...I'm way behind you :) I'm only on chapter 10 in the first section. Yikes. Embarrassing. I tried to comment on your post but it took me to a really strange screen so maybe we'll just have to post in response to each other.

Mrs. Bennett IS absolutely hilarious but I laugh even harder at the things Mr. Bennett says to her. They are awesome. I am completely amused by Mr. Darcy. I love how it describes him as giving offense everywhere he goes, and yet he really likes Elizabeth. I didn't realize that he liked her so early on. It's almost instant, aside from his rudeness at the party.

Rach

2 comments:

Carr Family said...

that's ok, I'll take a break. I have too much to do anyway. Let me know when you get to part 2:)

Carr Family said...

Oh, and about Mr Darcy... that's what I LOVE about this book. I love that he likes her right away, and how he's always defending her to Miss Bingley. He doesn't want to fall in love with her, but he can't help himself:)